Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Eastern & Oriental Hotel

I'm not going to talk about E & O hotel in this post, what i want to say is, i already start my TRAINING LIFE on 1st April 2011 which is just 5days ago.

First department is Front Office and my first week task was Fruit Basket. i walked the whole hotel to send Fruit Basket to all the occupied room. Had learned the types of room, but still confusing with the room number. =/ perhaps i should put more effort uh, Product Knowledge Test is coming soon!! Passing marks is 60%. :(

Today is Orientation day and learned a lot in this orientation. Makes some friends which are from Taylor's College. They said Diploma need to prepare 40K if you want to study over there. WTH??!!! Expensive right? But it's famous college, what to do? :/

Nothing much to tell, because I just started my training there. Still have 3months to go. Have to pay more attention and put more effort, do my best to show people that I'm not a vase. ;)

No comments: