Monday, June 13, 2011

Poems wrote by a wife and husband

WIFE
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.

I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.

Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.


HUSBAND:
God saw me hungry, he created pizza. 

He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi
.
He saw me in the dark, he created light. 

He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

WIFE:
Twinkle twinkle little star

You should know what you are

And once you know what you are

Mental hospital is not so far.

HUSBAND:
The rain makes all things beautiful. 

The grass and flowers too. 

If rain makes all things beautiful

Why doesn't it rain on you?

WIFE:
Roses are red; Violets are blue

Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.

Don't feel so angry you will find me there too

Not in cage but outside, laughing at you

No comments: