Friday, July 15, 2011

L.I.F.E

I'm quite free after internship, one month break before the class start, but have to finish my report, a THICK one. After 3 and half month didn't do any ASSIGNMENT at all, i'm now feel so lazy and not in the mood of doing any HOMEWORK. :X

Giving myself one week relax before start busy with my internship report. Went to many places, organize many events: girls talk, clubbing, party, gathering, shopping, movie and etc! Have fun and really enjoying. hehe BUT going to bankrap. LOL!

Now let's the pictures say my life! ;)

Mois with FO crew!







Two girls clubbing! 



Gathering with FO crew!




















Eugene & Deng's birthday celebration! 






Life is to enjoy but can't live without MONEY! So, anyone if you are searching part timer, please call this blogger! She is looking for jobsssssssssssssss! :D

No comments: