Friday, May 04, 2012

Life goes on

WOW, I just realize it's been 4months I didn't update my blog since the last post about Genting trip. Nothing much happen in these 4months except My eldest sister's WEDDING and I finally CHANGE MY HAIR STYLE.  I make it shorter again compare to last hair style and I'm so satisfied with this length this style. ;) 
Show you some picture of my new hair style :D 











Make some new friends in these month, they are really funny and friendly and kind. :D I always have lunch with them when i work as I'm so lonely in the office alone. :(  Thanks to them, I always have a wonderful lunch time. teehee~ 







Okay, the most important part of the post : MY ELDEST SISTER'S WEDDING

The dinner was held on the 10th of March at Ming Garden which located at Penang Time Square while the day of her married was on 11th of March. I have invited my group of best friends to attend the dinner and also invited them to join my sister's wedding march. The march was designed by my sister herself and it was a great opening of her wedding. Shows you some nice photo of us. xD

Me & the bridegroom, my brother in law.

My group of best friends. s2 

Before the march start. 

So call "the bridge & groom " ==

The blogger.

Half way dinner.

A group picture before we leave. 

Girls at bridegroom, guys at bridge. (:

Ladies & Gentlemen. =目

The next day was the actual day of my sister getting married. We were wake up early in the morning to prepare everything such as the things that we need during tea ceremony, games when the bridegroom and his brothers arrive and so on. All my relatives and sister's friends were here to celebrate my sister's BIG DAY. She was so happy, excited yet sad. I saw she, my parent and my granny tear drops during the ceremony. I know even though she is not going far away, but married to Chinese family, it's like sending their daughter away after so many years, I saw and feel their feel, and I know the tears was represent the happiness as this is my parent first daughter, my granny first grandchild get married. :')

Well, there's still lots of happy moment, especially when we played the bridegroom and his brothers. xD

The gown.
My sister's friend, Mien Mien from China.

We like bully her. xD

The family

Plus cousin. 

The bridge's sisters.

Preparing

Waiting the bridegroom

Playing games.

We feed them something special, *scroll down*

THIS! huat koay with WASABI. xD

Wearing the pin. 

Feeding bridegroom "dark chocolate." 

The naughtiest brother ever. 

Finally, the bridegroom get the bridge. :D

Doing the Chinese traditional  ceremony. 

The treaty create by my sister for
her husband to sign & follow. xD


- END POST -

No comments: