Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just One Last Dance - Sarah Connor

Just one last dance....oh baby...

just one last dance

We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe

I look in your eyes just don't know what to say

It feels like I'm drowning in salty water

A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise

Tomorrow will come an it's time to realize

Our love has finished forever

How I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)

How I wish we make it through

[Chorus:]Just one last dance

Before we say goodbye

When we sway and turn round and round and round

It's like the first time

Just one more chance

Hold me tight and keep me warm

Cause the night is getting cold

And I don't know where I belong

Just one last dance

The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar

I'll never forget how romantic they are

But I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love

There's no way to come with you

It's the only way to do

[Chorus 3x (until fade)]

Just one last dance, just one more chance, just one last dance

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5E3nUiBwCk

No comments: